Hotel Location Map
HOW TO REACH
By Air :- The nearest airport to Ranthambore is Jaipur, the capital of the state of Rajasthan. Jaipur is located at a distance of 140 Km from Ranthambore. You can arrive in Jaipur by flights from any major city in India, such as Delhi or Mumbai and then travel to Sawai Madhopur by train or road transport.
By Rail :- The main railway line from Delhi to Mumbai runs past Sawai Madhopur, which is connected by regular trains from cities across Rajasthan and India. You can travel to Sawai Madhopur by train and then cover the remaining 11 Km to Ranthambore by taxi.
By Road :- You can easily travel to Ranthambore by road from anywhere in Rajasthan. Both the Rajasthan Tourism Department and many private operators run road transport services to Ranthambore. You can choose from local buses, luxury coaches or private taxis to travel by road to Ranthambore National Park.
* Our Guest Relations Executive will be able to reconfirm your tickets & give other information that you may require.
* In the lobby of The Tiger Villa you will find a very informative Travel Desk. The staff at the travel desk has negotiated preferential rates for The Tiger Villa clients. Email now for more information and to make advance travel bookings on "firstname.lastname@example.org" .
* Our Travel Desk specializes in domestic travel within India and can assist you with. Local Tours and information and complete travel plans, advice, bus and train bookings and tours for the whole of India.
* Campervan or Car Rental - They have the full range of vehicles available from very basic cars and vans at amazingly low prices, to luxury cars and vans with every amenity you can imagine.
* The Travel Desk is open 10 hours a day, 7 days a week in winter and 7 days a week in summer, and staffs are available to come in to help you outside of these hours by arrangement. For more information about local tours please mail "email@example.com" .